Here are a few benefits to indoor rock climbing…
Indoor rock climbing is a great way to get the kids active. It’s fun, adventurous, and exciting!
- Increases Strength, Endurance and Flexibility.
- If you struggle to get your kids active, or they get bored of exercise easily, rock climbing is a great way to disguise exercise behind fun!
- Teaches Hand, Feet and Eye Coordination.
- Rock climbing requires calculated movement, and can help improve concentration.
- Builds Confidence and Self-Esteem.
- Rock climbing is a great way to let kids be adventurous and to help push their confidence… plus parents can climb to help too!
- It’s great for the imagination.
- Grip & Go has 24 themed walls: climb a castle, into space, up a tree…!
- Stress Relief.
- It’s a great way to let off some steam on the weekends… after-school sessions are also available.
- Develop Communication and Listening Skills.
- It can help with bonding – parents can watch and advice where to go next.
At Grip & Go even parents can come and join in, so what are you waiting for? Book your next family fun adventure here.