Rossendale Leisure Trust
Graduate Marketing Assistant
Rossendale Leisure Trust are committed to delivering a range of programmes and activities that bring fun, health, activity and interaction to the top of the agenda within our communities.
We are looking for a recent marketing graduate to join the team who has plenty of energy, initiative, drive, ambition and bursting with ideas. We are also looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in marketing, creative design or a related field
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong team player
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
Supporting the community engagement manager, you’ll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for our products and services. An important cog in the marketing wheel, you'll be expected to be involved at all levels, including creating social media adverts, updating websites, developing planned campaigns, organising promotional events and reviewing effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. A marketing assistant's regular to do list includes:
- Organising market research
- Writing press releases
- Arranging promotional events
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Assisting the manager in writing reports and analysing data
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Writing online content
- Creating social media adverts
- Communicating with customers
- Creating photo/video content.
Hours and Wages
This role is a one year fixed term graduate training post with the potential to develop into a permanent post. Contracted hours will be between 30-40 hours per week depending on the candidate. Working hours will be flexible depending on events and activities and could involve working some evenings and weekends. Further training will be available throughout the year, and this post offers a great first step into a career in digital marketing, creative design and customer engagement.
Wage: £7.38 - £7.83 per hour
To express interest and find out more, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th July 2018