Here are some more benefits of the mighty Kettlebell:
1. Combines cardio and strength training. Performing ballistic exercises combines cardio, strength and flexibility training, making Kettlebells an all-round winner!
2. Small and compact. By their nature they are small and easy to transport, and you only need one or two to train, making them easy and accessible in the gym or at home.
3. Fun and versatile. Kettlebell exercises offer a wide range of movement that target every muscle group for a total body workout.
4. Not balanced like a traditional weight. The centre of gravity in a kettlebell is not in the centre due to their unique shape. This means that you work harder to keep stable and so your core and glutes will work harder.
5. Increase range of motion. Kettlebells can keep the body loose and moving in all plans of motion to decrease risk of injuries and pain. Large moves performed with kettlebells like swings, cleans and snatches are amazing for joint health and flexibility.
Kettlebells offer a different, fun way to work out!
Why not try one of our Kettlercise classes which is a high intensity, fun way to tone up and get fit!
At Marl Pits: Tuesday 5.30pm-6.15pm, Wednesday 1pm-2pm, Thursday 10.30am-11.30pm
At Adrenaline: Tuesday 5.30pm-6.30pm