Healthy Halloween Pizzas
- 1 tortilla or pitta bread
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1/2tsp oregano
- 1/2 ball of mozzarella
- Whole black pepper corns/seeds of your choice
1. Combine the puree, oil, and oregano in a small bowl/cup and spread on to tortilla/pitta.
2. Tear up mozzarella into small rounds and place on top of the sauce.
3. Add the peppercorns/seeds two at a time on the mozzarella to make ghosts!
4. Place in the oven on a low heat for 8 minutes or until cheese has melted slightly.
- 1 small pumpkin
- 2 tubs of hummous (homemade preferably!)
1. Cut the top off the pumpkin and remove the flesh.
2. (Optional) Add a drizzle of olive oil and a clove of garlic.
3. Place in a 200C (/180C fan/gas 6) oven for 45 minutes. Remove, and let cool.
4. Scoop the hummous into the pumpkin, and serve with a drizzle of blood-red hot sauce.
- 4 plain tortillas
- Olive oil
- Dips of your choice
1. Cut the tortillas into spooky shapes (pumpkins, ghosts, bats, fangs, tombstones, etc.)
2. Layer on a lined baking sheet, spray lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle paprika over.
3. Bake in a 180C oven for 3-5 mins.
Get inspired! Be ghoulish!