- TRACK YOUR PROGRESS:
- Use a fitness app (e.g. MyFitnessPal) to track weight loss/gain. These apps are also useful for working out your Macros (food intake).
- Make a spreadsheet of your measurements.
- START A JOURNAL
- Jot down your reasons for starting.
- Add any motivational quotes you like.
- Make a note of when you feel unmotivated - why do you feel this way?
- REWARD YOURSELF:
- Sticking to a strict plan often leaves you feeling unmotivated, so set yourself 'days off' to celebrate your hard work!
- ADRESS ANY EMOTIONAL BARRIERS:
- Is there a reason you're not taking care of yourself?
- Turn them on their heads, and use negativity to motivate you.
- ASK A FRIEND TO HELP YOU:
- Having someone to work with you, or to keep tabs on you, can make you work harder and stay on track.
Here's a couple of tips!
« Back to Blog