Becoming a Volunteer at Rossendale Leisure Trust
Our vision is to make Rossendale a healthier, happier place and we’re looking for volunteers who share that sentiment and want to give back to their community.
Why should I volunteer in Rossendale?
People choose to volunteer for a range of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community, for others, it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge. Whatever your motivation, you will be sure to find volunteering for Rossendale Leisure Trust to be both rewarding and engaging.
Volunteering roles at Rossendale Leisure Trust
Are you interested in volunteering in Rossendale? We can help! Rossendale Leisure Trust has various positions available for those who want to give back to their community. Click on the title below to see the full description.
• Site Buddy
• Aquatic Helper
• Women’s Only Gym Helper
• Wellbeing Walks Leader
• Volunteer Gym Host
• Sports Coach & Club Helper
• Football Assistant
• Class Instructors
• Leaflet Distributor
• Gardening Assistant
What are the benefits of volunteering?
There are many benefits that volunteering can bring to your life, here are just a few examples:
- Makes a difference to the lives of others
- Makes you feel valued and part of a team
- Allows you to spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- Will help you gain confidence and raise self-esteem.
- Will help you develop existing or gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- Enhances your CV, which can improve employment prospects
- Allows you to meet new people and make new friends
Meet some of our volunteers at Rossendale Leisure Trust
“It gives you such a wonderful sense of purpose, to come and know that you’re helping other people to achieve something that they didn’t think were going to be possible”
Michelle (Left) and Alex (Right) volunteer in running the Couch to 5K on Marl Pits Running Track.
Volunteer with us
Please complete the form below and a member of our Volunteering Team will contact you.