Who says breakfast has to be boring? Why not try this breakfast cheesecake recipe brought to you by Alex. W, one of our personal trainers.
- 3 x Weetabix
- 200g low-fat/fat-free Greek yogurt
- 30g whey protein (flavour of your choosing)
- Enough milk to moisten Weetabix
- Fruit of your choice
- Crumble the Weetabix into the bottom of a food container and pour over the milk.
- In another bowl combine the yogurt and the protein powder and mix together to form a thick paste.
- Cover the Weetabix with the protein, and yogurt paste and spread out until covered.
- Chop up fruit and scatter over the top. Cover with a lid and place in the fridge overnight, ready to enjoy in the morning.
Calories – 524
Protein – 41g
Carbs – 68g
Fats – 5g
*rough nutritional guide.