Marl Pits Running Track
Marl Pits newly referbished running track is an all-weather rubberised tartan-track, set in the middle of the Rossendale Valley.
Newchurch Road, Rawtenstall,
Rossendale, Lancashire BB4 7SN
01706 226 850
How to book your session on the Marl Pits Running Track
- Create account at Club Spark: Marl Pits Running Track (Click here).
- Register an account ‘Join Now’ button. At this stage you will be asked to contribute an annual maintenance fee of £5. This is support the ongoing upkeep of the running tack and ensure it is safe and accessible to all of the community.
- You can now book your slot via the ‘Track Booking’ tab.
- You will be allocated a 4 digit pin to access the track at the booking time.
- Get your running shoes ready and enjoy your session!
Frequently asked questions about Marl Pits Running Track
How far in advance can you book?
You can book your slot on Marl Pits Running Track up to 7 days in advance.
Why do I need to contribute £5 per year to use the running track?
The annual fee is to support the ongoing upkeep of the running tack and ensure it is safe and accessible to all of the community.
Can I bring my pram onto the Marl Pits Running Track?
Absolutely, the running track is for everyone to use.
Is the Marl Pits Running Track part of my RLT membership?
No, the Marl Pits Running Track is a community track which everyone can use. There is an annual fee of £5 for everyone which goes towards the maintaince and upkeep.
Is there any running clubs I can join?
How many can book onto the different slots?
25 people can book onto each slot.