Getting started with our membership plans
We have a wide range of memberships for all of our leisure centres. They can include gym, swim, group exercise classes, aqua classes and squash. Prices will vary according to your personal situation and age.
For help in identifying the best membership for yourself contact our customer advisors on 01706226850; email or contact your local centre.
Once your membership is set up we will then book you in for your induction, and the start of your journey process.
Alternatively, if you are ready to sign up and want to get started today you can do it online here.
Here's a quick breakdown of our prices on Direct Debit:
- Student – £26.50 p/m
- Adult DD - £32.95 p/m
- Corpotrate DD - £28.00 p/m
- Senior DD - £21.95 p/m
- Freedom DD - £40.95 p/m
Here's a quick breakdown of our upfront payments:
- Adult 1st Year - £329.50
- Adult 2nd Year - £296.55
- Corporate - £280.00
- Senior 1st Year - £214.50
- Senior 2nd Year - £193.00
For more information please get in touch and we can answer any questions
Key Membership Benefits
Along with a personal induction to your centre, you will receive a free personal fitness program written by one of our qualified fitness coaches, a personal training session and free programme reviews throughout the life of your membership. We are committed to helping you achieve your health and fitness goals.
- Full induction
- Personalised Member Kick-start
- Four free one to one sessions with an instructor
- FREE Personal Programme
Extra Membership Benefits
Along with the key membership benefits, we also have many extra benefits of being a member with us, see below for more details.
Grip & Go – 50% discount on Thursday evening to include all of the group being booked. Pre booking advisable via reception
- Badminton – 50% discount for the court where available. Can be booked up to 7 days in advance with payment required at the time of booking. Pre booking advisable
- Marl Pits 3G - £10.00 to book a pitch and bring along as many friends as you wish. Available from 5.00pm on Friday and 1.00pm on Saturday. Can be booked up to 7 days in advance with payment required at the time of booking. Pre booking advisable
- Member only classes – Adrenaline Centre, Friday night circuit 6.30pm – 7.30pm & Wednesday night Spinning 6.45 – 7.30pm
- Laser Tag – Free of Charge on Thursday. Family members free of charge. Sessions at 6.00pm, 7.00pm & 8.00pm. Pre booking advisable
Active Network benefits
Our Adult, Senior and Corporate Memberships also include full use of the Active Network. This provides access to the following facilities across the North West:
- 17 Leisure Centres
- 11 Gyms
- 11 Swimming Pools
- 2 Fun Pools
- Over 300 group Fitness classes
- Sauna, steam and spa facilities
Visit www.active-network.info for more information, or speak to a member of staff.