People choose to volunteer for a range of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community, for others, it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge. Whatever your motivation, you will be sure to find volunteering for Rossendale Leisure Trust to be both rewarding and engaging.
Benefits of volunteering in Rossendale
There are many benefits that volunteering can bring to your life, here are just a few examples:
- Volunteering makes a difference to the lives of others
- Volunteering makes you feel valued and part of a team
- Volunteering allows you to spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- Volunteering will help you gain confidence and raise self-esteem.
- Volunteering will help you develop existing or gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- Volunteering enhances your CV, which can improve employment prospects
- Volunteering allows you to meet new people and make new friends
How Can I help?
Our vision is to make Rossendale a healthier, happier place and we’re looking for volunteers who share that sentiment and want to give back to their community.
We have plenty of volunteer opportunities across all of our sites – the question now is what would you like to do and where would you like to volunteer? Find out more here.